• User Friendly Operation and Information Rich LCD Display: The large 128 x 64 dots, backlit LCD screen with adjustable brightness control displays a large array of data also in graphical format.
• On-Board Data Storage: The System can save the test results, up to 200 groups of data and 200 standard curves in the RAM memory.
• Data can be restored after a sudden power failure.
• Auto setting wavelength: To set wavelength automatically to calibrate the system through arrow keys to avoid operation errors.
• Large sample compartment: To accommodate 5–100mm path length cuvettes with optional holders. A variety of optional accessories are available.
Specifications SP-V1100 Optical Systen Single Beam Light Source Tungsten lamp Spectral Bandwidth 2.0nm Wavelength Range 320-1100nm Wavelength Accuracy ±0.5nm Wavelength Repeatability ≤0.3nm Photometric Range -0.3-3.0A， 0-200%T Photometric Accuracy ±0.002A@0.5A,
Photometric Repeatability ≤0.001A@0.5A,
Stability ≤0.002A/h @500nm
(after preheat 2 hours)
Stray Light ≤0.05%T@360nm Sample Compartment 4-position,10mm
Display LCD Output USB Port&Parallel Port (Printer) Dimension (L×W×H) 490×360×210mm Power 110/220VAC, 50/60Hz,80W Weight 10kg